Hey guys. It's been a while! I hope you all have been crushing.
It's been a bit since my last update…been playing a ton on Lock, studying a decent amount, coaching, etc. I also recently moved to Florida with my gf (sun, beach, sports, golf…pics soon). I definitely have plans to get back to blogging soon though. I know you can't live without my gym video blogs and motivational rants
Anyways, I'm pumped about this staking project me and the guys at HUSng.com are working on. I believe this will be a great opportunity for everyone involved.
"So, Hokie, what is this project you speak of?"
It's pretty simple really. We want to stake lots of poker players. We want to turn motivated poker players into talented, consistently profitable poker players. We have the educational resources and the funds, so we just need some poker players with ambition to make this work.
We will be working with players as low as $15 stakes who want to learn the game or start playing higher stakes. We'll also be working with players as high as $500+ who currently have a low bankroll or are interested in coaching.
This isn't your average staking deal where we just hand you some cash, tell you to grind, and wait for our cut. We don't want you to just come away from the stake with more money, we want you to come away a better player and with a brighter future in poker.
"Is this another Hokie motivational pep talk? What's in it for me?"
- We have enough financial backing to make sure that all our stakes have the opportunity to grow to higher buyin levels.
- The stake is going to be run through HUSNG.com. Our players will have full access to view all of the premium videos.
- Coaches involved in the program will be myself, Cog Dissonance, and Ryan (the owner of HUSng.com). We all have a ton of coaching experience and have each spent an embarrassing amount of time in front of our computers playing cards over the past few years
- Regular training with our coaches.
- You will have access to our newly-hired VIP player representative. His job is to make sure each stake runs as smoothly as possible. He will help with cashouts, software/security issues, emails to poker sites, and any other topics that may come up. He will be online very regularly. Since we will have players in a wide variety of time zones, he will spend some time each week online during the prime hours of each part of the world.
"…that sounds amazing! How do I apply?"
Contact us at HuStakeInfo@gmail.com and we'll get back to you with more details.
Cliffs: Get Staked, Get Coached, Get Paid. $15s – $500s. Email us at HuStakeInfo@gmail.com
Thanks and Good Luck